Relax and enjoy the nature.
Enjoy the tranquility and fresh mountain air. A well-trained winter hiking guide takes you through the wonderful winter scenery.
Whether during the day, in the evening with a headlamp or during a full moon, winter hiking is an extraordinary experience..
Look forward to an unforgettable adventure in the nature. The distances are indicated in kilometers by signs on the ground, because the walking times can constantly change due to the changing snow conditions. There is a trail net of about 38km available.
Trails and path lengths:
The main hiking trails wit kilometer information and approximate walking time:
- Lech – Zürs, about 5 km
- Oberlech / Tannegg – Kriegeralpe, about 3 km
- Lech – Zug: 2,8 km about 45 Min
- Zug – Älpele: 3,5 km about 60 Min
- Lech – Burgplateau over Spitzenegg (Berg): 2,5 km about . 35 Min
- Lech – Burg – Burgplateau: 2,1 km about 30 Min
- Burgplateau – Schlössle: 0,5 km about 15 Min
- Schlössle – Tannegg: 0,5 km about 10 Min
- Lech – Stubenbach: 2,0 km about 35 Min
- Rundweg Rüfikopf: 2,0 km about 30 Min
- Zürs – Flexenpass: 2,0 km about 25 Min
We kindly ask for your understanding that in the preparation of winter hiking trails (especially with heavy snowfall) may be delays due to time and equipment constraints.